Our firm is committed to seeking justice for individuals who have been severely injured due to the negligence or recklessness of others. We work vigorously to ensure that our clients receive complete and fair recovery.
Our firm handles serious personal injury cases such as:
- Vehicle Accidents (Truck, Auto, Motorcycle, Bus, Bicycle, Pedestrian)
- Premises Liability (Dangerous conditions leading to slip-and-falls, trip-and-falls, or other injuries)
- Wrongful Death
- Workplace Injuries
When you get into a car accident, there are certain steps you may want to take in order to help make sure everyone is safe, to follow the law and to get the insurance claim process started.
- Determine whether anyone is hurt. Check yourself for injuries and check on the well-being of your passengers.
- Call 911. Whether a minor or major collision, calling the police is important. Responding officers will prepare an accident report, document the scene and take each driver’s contact and/or insurance information. Ask the police officers present to provide you with a copy of the accident report and/or their business card.
- Exchange Information. You should exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver. This includes but is not limited to:
- Driver’s license
- License plate number
- Make, model and color of vehicle
- Insurance card with the driver’s insurance company and policy number
- Location and time of accident
- Take photographs and videos
- The adjuster reviews your clime will determine who is at fault based on an inspection of the vehicles damages, information provided by you and the other driver(s) involved in the accident, witness statements, and any supporting documents, such as a police report, photographs and videos taken at the scene.
- Talk to witnesses
- If there are any bystanders, ask they if they witnessed the accident and ask for their contact information.
- Call a lawyer
- If you’ve been injured in an accident, you typically have a two-year statute of limitations to bring a lawsuit in California. A lawyer will protect your rights and help you evaluate your claim, and help you get the best possible settlement to compensate you for property damage, existing or future medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Our experienced team of lawyers can also help you find a doctor who will treat you on a medical lien if you cannot afford to pay for medical treatment.